Hello, Anton.

I have no any objections.

Seems like some kind of misunderstanding from my side.

As far as I can understand mail from Dmitriy Setrakyan [1] He agreed to
include IGNITE-7337 to 2.4.
If the Ccommuntiy decides to postpone this feature in 2.5 release I'm fully
OK with it.

[1]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Apache-Ignite-2-4-release-tp26031p26807.html