Eventually finished with the menu as agreed grooming the content and
introducing the architecture section:

Those who are ready to review before I merge the changes, do the following:
* switch to a special SVN branch: “svn switch
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ignite/site/branches/ignite-7061”
* run the site locally as described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Website+Development

—
Denis