Dmitriy,

I like this idea a lot. For example, the inspection profile should have
inspection 'Anonymous class can be converted to lambda' disabled because
quite a lot of such classes can be sent over the network (although even
anonymous classes are discourage for such purposes).

I believe we can start with sharing somehow one of the profiles and then
iteratively improving it until the community is satisfied with the result.

Thoughts?