Hello Petr,

Many members of the community would appreciate such additional code
control, and it's a pity that no one made this happen. Agree?

Could you please pick up this activity?

It might be an idea to create 'IDEA Inspections' step to be run in parallel
with 'Build Apache Ignite'. WDYT? Would it work?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

https://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCD10/Inspections