Hi Igniters,

I've found we no documentation how user can recover cache from cacheStore
in case of partition loss.
Ignite provides some instruments (methods and events) that should help user
to solve this problem,
but looks like these instruments have an architecture lack.

The first one is an usability issue. Ignite provides partition loss event
to user can handle this, but Ignite fires an event per partition.
Why we can't have an event with list of lost partitions?

The second one is a bug. Ignite.resetLostPartitions() method doesn't care
about what topology version recovered partitions belonged to.
Tthere is a race, when user call this method after a node was failed, but
right before Ignite fire an event.
So, it is possible state of just lost partitions will be reseted
unexpectedly.

I've created a ticket for this [1] and think we should rethink the
architecture of the partition recovery mechanics and improve documentation.
Any thoughts?

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov