Dmitry,

Not yet, it looks like architectural issue.
Ignite provide a error prone method for resetLostPartition state in public
API.

However, IGNITE-5302 is about issue during node startup. I'd think we can
use some internals (e.g. topology version) to workaround this.

If you are sure IGNITE-5302 will solve 7832 then you may close as a
duplicate.
If IGNITE-5302 can be fixed with using some workaround, e.g. checking
topology version when reset partition state, then let's keep 7832  open.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov