Denis, Dmitriy, I am not sure I agree here, please see close analogue - JVM
itself, and its parameter ExitOnOutOfMemoryError,- it is not default.

If server node is started from sh script, kill OK for me, as process is
controlled only by ignite.  It is sufficient to add option to override
default for sh script.

Users interested in this behaviour may also setup this option to "kill"

If server node is started from java, it should never kill whole process.
This mode is not prohibited by docs, users are allowed to start several
nodes in one process, run its own application logic in this node.

Why we should kill user code running? It could be negative surprise to user.