Dmitry, Maxim,

Thanks for bringing this up.

I reviewed all context about [1], it looks like the test is still valid but
is of low priority; I reflected it in jira ticket itself.

Also rewriting the test to multi-JVM fashion isn't an easy task, to me it
is much better to spend this time working on more important stuff.
Dmitry, could you suggest a better ticket for Maxim to look into?

Thanks,
Sergey.