Hi Sergey,

Thank you for stepping in.

There is fresh test failures scope reflected in JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20MakeTeamcityGreenAgain%20AND%20assignee%20is%20EMPTY%20AND%20resolution%20is%20EMPTY%20order%20by%20createdDate%20DESC%20%20%20

And any test failure from CI without investigation also may be picked up.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov