Dmitry, I confirm that a problem existed.

Upsource can't handle situations of merging master to PR branch, in
this case, Upsorce shows changes which are not related to a pull
request.

I know only one workaround solution: rebasing branch on master and
never merge it, but in this case, we lost mapping between existing
comments and the commits in a pull request.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.