Hello Igniters,

I want to address a question on AtomicConfiguration validation. I've tested
in ignite-1.8 branch that it is impossible to start two nodes with different
AtomicConfiguration parameters e.g. different cache modes or numbers of
backups are provided.
JIRA link: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2096

In ignite-2.4 AtomicConfiguration validation is completely skipped on node
startup and this issue is non-reproducible. Node with alternative
configuration successfully joins, but this configuration is being completely
ignored, all created atomics will reference the same initial configuration
and belong to the same cache "ignite-sys-atomic-cache@default-ds-group",
even if configuration is provided in constructor.

Do we need any kind of validation for this configuration?
Would it be correct to use the same approach for atomic types instances
caching as used for IgniteQueue/IgniteSet, cache for each unique
configuration?

Best regards,
Anton Kurbanov