Igniters,

Recently new authentication API was added.

I added support for it on REST, but several problems appeared:

1) "&ignite.login=login" and "&ignite.password=pwd" should be used for
credentials.
May be we should use "&user=user" and " &password=pwd " instead?
But this will lead to conflict with new authentication API:
 For example add user:  http://localhost/ignite?cmd=*adduser*&*user*=sample&;
*password*=sample&ignite.login=ignite&ignite.password=ignite

Any ideas how to resolve this?

2) For some reason when new authentication is enabled session toked
returned as null
{"successStatus":0,*"sessionToken":null*,"error":null,"response":"2.5.0"}

Session token can be used instead of adding user name and password to every
request.

Who can help with resolving this issue?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov