Dmitriy,

Yes, because we have a command "Add new user" and this command can be
executed only with credentials of some "admin" user.

It means, that in one command you need to specify name of new user and
"admin" credentials at the same time.

If you have any ideas how we can handle this - I will be glad to discuss it.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov