Hi all!

IMHO if we do so we'll produce big pain for everybody while migrating on
new version, because ones should change method and others should change
their poms. This change would be backward incompatible so it probably
should follow with major version upgrade, but I'm not sure about it.

Otherwise if we leave current state( spring-data for old and
spring-data-2.0 for new) we could support old users who probably use spring
data 1.0 (because spring data 2.0 release was not so long ago) and provide
new functionality for users who want to use new spring data.
In this case old users wouldn't change any in their code except ignite
version, and new users would include ignite in their Pom anyway and could
choose which module of spring data to bring.

After some time (probably on 3.0 release) we could change naming as Denis
suggested.

Anyway I leave this decision up to you, just tell me what is the way to
finish this PR.

Regards, Roman.