Hello!

I have tried this test and everything is very bad with it. As in, one slew
of errors when running with mvn, different one when running from Idea,
ungooglable errors as a result.

I suggest remove this build for now. Wait if everybody with background in
this technology cares enough to help us.

--
Ilya Kasnacheev