Hi, I've spent some time to research the issue. The main problem is
wrong dependencies on artifacts which absent in "ignite-osgi-karaf"
repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/org/apache/ignite/ignite-osgi-karaf/

There are not needed artifacts since Apache Ignite v.2.1.0

I vote for excluding/muting the test for now.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.