If a table is created with CREATE TABLE command then:

   - Ignite creates two custom binary types (one for the key and one for
   the value) the columns will be wrapped into. A primary key defines what
   goes into the key. It happens automatically unless...
   - You define names of existing business objects the columns will be
   mapped to. Use KEY_TYPE and VALUE_TYPE parameters for that.

Read more here:
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/create-table#section-description