Kind of this task was planned some time ago. In addition to what you're
putting out, users are asking for an example that shows how to blend
key-value and SQL APIs. I already have that example. Hopefully, we'll find
resources to get it done soon: IGNITE-7728
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7728>