Igniters,

Recenly, we've pached Ingite testing framework to stop all started
instances after all test-cases completion by default.
Details of impelemtaion can be viewed here [1]. This change leads us to a
lot of boilerplate code.

1) I've created issue [2] and prepared PR [3] which removes all this
boilerplate code. Most of these changes is about removing:
```
@Override protected void afterTestsStopped() throws Exception {
super.afterTestsStopped();
    stopAllGrids();
}
```
All tests looks good here. I've double cheched all requiremets and now I
need your help with review and futher steps up to merge.

Can anyone help me?

2) I've created issue [4] and planning to clean rarely used methods related
to stopAllGrids().
E.g. stopAllClients and stopAllServers methods from GridAbstactTest used
only once in whole project but they locates in the root class.
>From my point of view, this will simplify for futher migration Ignite
project to JUnit 4/5 framework.

What else can be done here?
Please, share your thoughts.