On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 6:49 PM, Dmitriy Govorukhin <
dmitriy.govoruk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dmitriy S,
>
> It is not broke existing code, because for use this ability you must use
> decorator "withFairSycn()".
>
> What about the argument of Vladimir?

Here is Vladimir's quote:

*This would also be helpful for transactional SQL as it would allow to
hide**network
latency. But there is a problem - deadlocks. We need to inform user*
*that this mode should be used with great care. *

I would rather not change anything instead of increasing the probability of
deadlocks. This was the main reason for the current behavior to begin with.

In my view, if something is needed for the transactional SQL, please add it
internally. Let's not corrupt the public API by adding dangerous methods.

D.