Dmitriy,

Yakov is against the solution based on event sub-system
>> I think that we should think about some other solution instead of
altering
>> event sub-system.

Also, I checked is there any chances to fix all the issues found by Yakov
and see that solution becomes overcomplicated in that case.
That's why I'm proposing this lightweight solution.

As for me it's a good idea to have such validator since that's a common
problem at huge deployments when more than one team have access to Ignite
cluster and there is no other way to setup tx cretion rules.

Yakov,

Could you please share your thoughts on that?