Dmitriy,

In that case there will be no chances to listen only tx creation events
without slowing down the system on other tx events creation and filtering.
All events are processed at same thread where tx changes the state, so, we
have to have the way to decrease potential slowdown.

I made it similar to
 public static final int[] EVTS_CACHE = {
        EVT_CACHE_ENTRY_CREATED,
        EVT_CACHE_ENTRY_DESTROYED,
        EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_PUT,
        EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_READ,