Reasonable proposal and I hope most Igniters will follow it.

In the same time I've just clicked to the link
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8583 provided by Dmitriy to
check ticket name, and then I've clicked to review link
https://reviews.ignite.apache.org/ignite/review/IGNT-CR-623 to find out
review status. So I'm OK if contributor will provide just link to ticket.