Dmity,

Thank you for reply. I've maked this ticket with "newbie" tag.

I would like to keep this ticket for our new community members. Change is
really simple, so we can easily guide new mebers the development processes
adopted by our community.

Hope this issue will find its author.
If not I'll do it by myself.