Yes, of course I started with measuring of total iteration time. After that I
found that throughput is about 200Mb/s, then I started looking for a
bottleneck. Because "downloading" time is less than "waiting" time I
conclude that "waiting" step is bottleneck and so that this thread has been
started.

Regarding your suggestions, yes, streaming approach probably will help us.
At the same time, I don't think that compression will help because as I've
already told it looks like the bottleneck on Apache Ignite side, not in
network transfer itself.

I can't use "filter" because I need all data. Regarding the "partition"
parameter, do I understand correctly that it means number of cache partition
to be fetched? In this case don't understand how it affects "scanning in
several threads".