Dmitry,

Since Python thin client is now in master, can you please add it to our
"Thin clients features" wiki page, so we can track the feature parity
of our clients? Or just tell me which features are supported, so I can fill
it myself.

[1] -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Thin+clients+features

Best Regards,