Stepan!

Please tell me one thing about how you created the environment for your benchmarks, namely: how did you install the Python client. Did you just do `pip install pyignite`, or did you pull my working branch from the downstream repository and did `pip install -e ignite/modules/platforms/python`?

I highly recommend the latter, because PyPI version do not yet include the latest improvements I did thanks to Dmitriy “qvad” Sherstobitov. These improvements can have a noticeable positive effect on speed.

Dmitry