Denis,

Under the hood 'time' will be as startTime, but for system view I planned
use duration which will be simple calculated as now - startTime. So, there
is't a performance issue.
As I understand you mean that the view should contains both running and
finished queries. If be honest for the view I was going to use just queries
running right now. For finished queries I thought about another view with
another set of fields which should include I/O related ones. Is it works?

For "KILL QUERY node_id query_id"  node_id required as part of unique key
of query and help understand Ignite which node start the distributed query.
Use both parameters will allow cheap generate unique key across all nodes.
Node which started a query can cancel it on all nodes participate nodes.
So, to stop any queries initially we need just send the cancel request to
node who started the query. This mechanism is already in Ignite.

Native SQL APIs will automatically support the futures after implementing
for thin clients. So we are good here.

--
Живи с улыбкой! :D