BTW, No-Op or StopNode-FailTest in case of a deep investigation will always
require to understand what test does and what it tests.

So we can get a positive outcome from this research if we agree to add
- a small description to each test about the reason for existing of this
test,
- what is the expected behavior of the product in the test, and how it is
checked?
- failure handler influence, etc.

I still hope Anton will do the first bunch of tests research to demonstrate
the idea.