Hi,

I did some investigation regarding scala support and it seems that
version used today (3.0.0) was build without scala support. If nobody
minds I suggest to build a new version without scala as well.

Also there is a thing that bothers me a little. IDEA throws exception
in log when a name is abbreviated by plugin (see at the very bottom of
this message). I build old version on my machine as well and received
the same. It seems that it was there before my changes. Or it might be
somehow related to version of IDEA which I used to build the plugin.

2018-12-17 13:35:10,849 [  21351]  ERROR -
oring.BaseRefactoringProcessor - Refactorings should not be started
inside write action
 because they start progress inside and any read action from the
progress task would cause the deadlock
java.lang.Exception
    at
com.intellij.refactoring.BaseRefactoringProcessor.run(BaseRefactoringProcessor.java:560)
    at com.intellij.refactoring.RefactoringImpl.run(RefactoringImpl.java:73)
    at
org.apache.ignite.idea.inspection.abbrev.IgniteAbbreviationInspection$RenameToFix.rename(IgniteAbbreviationInspection.java:163)
    at
org.apache.ignite.idea.inspection.abbrev.IgniteAbbreviationInspection$RenameToFix.applyFix(IgniteAbbreviationInspection.java:148)
    at
org.apache.ignite.idea.inspection.abbrev.IgniteAbbreviationInspection$RenameToFix.applyFix(IgniteAbbreviationInspection.java:121)
    at
com.intellij.codeInspection.ex.QuickFixWrapper.invoke(QuickFixWrapper.java:75)
    at
com.intellij.codeInsight.intention.impl.IntentionActionWithTextCaching$MyIntentionAction.invoke(IntentionActionWithTextCaching.java:173)
    at
com.intellij.codeInsight.intention.impl.ShowIntentionActionsHandler.lambda$invokeIntention$3(ShowIntentionActionsHandler.java:202)
    at com.intellij.openapi.application.WriteAction.run(WriteAction.java:105)
    at
com.intellij.codeInsight.intention.impl.ShowIntentionActionsHandler.invokeIntention(ShowIntentionActionsHandler.java:204)
    at
com.intellij.codeInsight.intention.impl.ShowIntentionActionsHandler.lambda$null$1(ShowIntentionActionsHandler.java:179)
    at
com.intellij.openapi.application.TransactionGuardImpl.runSyncTransaction(TransactionGuardImpl.java:88)
    at
com.intellij.openapi.application.TransactionGuardImpl.submitTransactionAndWait(TransactionGuardImpl.java:153)
    at
com.intellij.codeInsight.intention.impl.ShowIntentionActionsHandler.lambda$chooseActionAndInvoke$2(ShowIntentionActionsHandler.java:178)
    at
com.intellij.openapi.command.impl.CoreCommandProcessor.executeCommand(CoreCommandProcessor.java:139)
    at
com.intellij.openapi.command.impl.CoreCommandProcessor.executeCommand(CoreCommandProcessor.java:97)
    at
com.intellij.openapi.command.impl.CoreCommandProcessor.executeCommand(CoreCommandProcessor.java:87)
    at
com.intellij.openapi.command.impl.CoreCommandProcessor.executeCommand(CoreCommandProcessor.java:73)
    at
com.intellij.codeInsight.intention.impl.ShowIntentionActionsHandler.chooseActionAndInvoke(ShowIntentionActionsHandler.java:177)
    at
com.intellij.codeInsight.intention.impl.IntentionListStep.lambda$applyAction$0(IntentionListStep.java:118)
    at
com.intellij.openapi.application.TransactionGuardImpl.performUserActivity(TransactionGuardImpl.java:195)
    at
com.intellij.ui.popup.AbstractPopup.lambda$dispose$8(AbstractPopup.java:1417)
    at com.intellij.util.ui.UIUtil.invokeLaterIfNeeded(UIUtil.java:3097)
    at
com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue.ifFocusEventsInTheQueue(IdeEventQueue.java:183)
    at
com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue.executeWhenAllFocusEventsLeftTheQueue(IdeEventQueue.java:132)
    at
com.intellij.openapi.wm.impl.FocusManagerImpl.doWhenFocusSettlesDown(FocusManagerImpl.java:190)
    at
com.intellij.openapi.wm.impl.IdeFocusManagerImpl.doWhenFocusSettlesDown(IdeFocusManagerImpl.java:58)
    at com.intellij.ui.popup.AbstractPopup.dispose(AbstractPopup.java:1411)
    at com.intellij.ui.popup.WizardPopup.dispose(WizardPopup.java:160)
    at com.intellij.ui.popup.list.ListPopupImpl.dispose(ListPopupImpl.java:307)
    at com.intellij.openapi.util.Disposer$1.execute(Disposer.java:48)
    at com.intellij.openapi.util.Disposer$1.execute(Disposer.java:44)
    at
com.intellij.openapi.util.objectTree.ObjectNode$1.execute(ObjectNode.java:138)
    at
com.intellij.openapi.util.objectTree.ObjectNode$1.execute(ObjectNode.java:107)
    at
com.intellij.openapi.util.objectTree.ObjectTree.executeActionWithRecursiveGuard(ObjectTree.java:182)
    at
com.intellij.openapi.util.objectTree.ObjectNode.execute(ObjectNode.java:107)
    at
com.intellij.openapi.util.objectTree.ObjectTree.executeAll(ObjectTree.java:151)
    at com.intellij.openapi.util.Disposer.dispose(Disposer.java:129)
    at com.intellij.openapi.util.Disposer.dispose(Disposer.java:125)
    at com.intellij.ui.popup.WizardPopup.disposeAllParents(WizardPopup.java:263)
    at
com.intellij.ui.popup.list.ListPopupImpl.handleNextStep(ListPopupImpl.java:442)
    at
com.intellij.ui.popup.list.ListPopupImpl._handleSelect(ListPopupImpl.java:396)
    at
com.intellij.ui.popup.list.ListPopupImpl.handleSelect(ListPopupImpl.java:337)
    at
com.intellij.ui.popup.list.ListPopupImpl$1.actionPerformed(ListPopupImpl.java:250)
    at com.intellij.ui.popup.WizardPopup.proceedKeyEvent(WizardPopup.java:378)
    at com.intellij.ui.popup.WizardPopup.dispatch(WizardPopup.java:358)
    at
com.intellij.ui.popup.PopupDispatcher.dispatchKeyEvent(PopupDispatcher.java:126)
    at com.intellij.ui.popup.PopupDispatcher.dispatch(PopupDispatcher.java:160)
    at com.intellij.ide.IdePopupManager.dispatch(IdePopupManager.java:86)
    at com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue._dispatchEvent(IdeEventQueue.java:673)
    at com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue.dispatchEvent(IdeEventQueue.java:382)
    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:205)
    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin