HI, Igniters!

I've updated and rebased implementation to master branch and made some
fixes.
Also I have a question regarding current implementation.

As I found Cron4J source code this implementation checks schedule every
minute (seconds not supported) but spawns a thread for every task which
scheduling pattern matches the current time. There no any limits to the
number of tasks launched silmultaneously.

 New implementation is based on
org.springframework.scheduling.concurrent.ThreadPoolTaskScheduler
with its default parameters currently, i.e thread pool size is 1.

Could you advise me, do we need to add some system property or introduce
some attribute to IgniteConfiguration to configure Scheduler thread pool
size? And what should be default value?

Best regards,
Sergey Kosarev.