Hello!

I have started reviewing your pull request.
I will expect that scheduled tasks are executed on Public pool. Is it
possible that tasks are launched on Public pool? If Spring Scheduler
insists on its own thread pool, we can have single-thread pool which will
execute put of tasks to public pool and immediately return. Is it possible
to do that?

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev