Hello, Igniters.

I run into issue with critical system worker failure handler.
I just run `IgniteDataFrameSuite` and it terminates on random test.
My laptop doesn't have bleeding edge hardware, so tests can take
significant amount of time.
Looks like our watch dog too aggressive on development environment

Can you please, help me. What should I do to configure or turn off watch
dog?
Should we relax it a little bit? At least for a test environment.

Error message contains following message:

```
[2018-12-27 11:40:23,597][ERROR][exchange-worker-#5547%grid-2%][root]
Critical system error detected. Will be handled accordingly to configured
handler [hnd=StopNodeOrHaltFailureHandler [tryStop=false, timeout=0,
super=AbstractFailureHandler [ignoredFailureTypes=UnmodifiableSet
[SYSTEM_WORKER_BLOCKED, SYSTEM_CRITICAL_OPERATION_TIMEOUT]]],
failureCtx=FailureContext [type=SYSTEM_WORKER_TERMINATION, err=class
o.a.i.IgniteCheckedException: Node is stopping: grid-2]]
class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Node is stopping: grid-2
```