From: Sergey Antonov
Sent: 23 января 2019 г. 17:10
To: dev@ignite.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSSION] Control.sh global rework in apache ignite 3.0

Hello, Igniters!

I think, we should rework control.sh utility in Apache Ignite 3.0 release.
I made umbrella ticket [1] for it.

For a start we should move utitlity from ignite-core to separate module
[2]. It's enable using 3rd-party libraries, for example commons-cli [3].

Also we should add logging to file [4] and stop using depricated classes,
for example [5].

I'd like to get yours comments about control.sh.

Let's collect comments and improvements and discuss them!

[3] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-cli/
BR, Sergey Antonov