Sergey

You're right that both modes would be good to support.
My concerns are about the approaches for interactive mode and current
implementation for visor cmd looks ugly: in interactive mode you execute
command like in command-line:
*visor> disco -r -t=2m -c=1*

I think the interactive mode should look close to SQL (but it will require
to implement a parser and increase the complexity of development)

--
Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems