Hi Denis,

yes, I definitely will close some of these points, I hope Peter I will help
with control.sh fix.

Point 0. in my plan is to check TeamCity results for Java 11 Run.

Unfortunately, I don't have MAC OS so I would appreciate some of MAC users
may double check launch issue. Please note it may be just a warning about
illegal-access, even if it is set =permit. After this warning (it is
unavoidable for 1st time), everything should be ok.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov