Dmitry, thanks for driving this.

1. Startup of a node using both ignite.sh and ignite.bat works for Windows,
> OpenJDK 10.0.2. Failure from Denis still needs to be checked by MAC OS
> Users.

That's easy to reproduce - you need a machine with Mac OS Mojave and latest
Oracle JDK - "java version "11.0.2" 2019-01-15 LTS".

By some reason, the script fails to set JVM_OPT parameters. If I do "export
JVM_OPT={parameters from the doc}" then everything starts working.

-
Denis