We just browse through the contents of the latest Ignite bundles [1].

Source bundle [2] contains the examples all right; they are in this
folder:

/apache-ignite-2.7.0-src/modules/platforms/python/examples/

Binary bundle [3] do not contain examples. I'm not totally sure, but
the reasoning I gave earlier might apply to binary bundle too.

Can anyone who's aware of the bundling procedure/scripts chime in,
please?

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi

[2]
http://mirrors.standaloneinstaller.com/apache//ignite/2.7.0/apache-ignite-2.7.0-src.zip