Hello Emmanouil,

Are you referring to any specific implementation tailored for a cloud? If
I'm not mistaken you were mentioning AWS/GCE. Is there any Github source
code?

Here is a list of existing integrations with streaming and pub/sub
frameworks:
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/overview

with the source code in Ignite master:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/master/modules

Check out those resources to see what are the most suitable Ignite APIs for
such integrations.

@Saikat Maitra <saikat.mai...@gmail.com> , @Roman <rsht...@yahoo.com> , as
streaming technologies contributors/maintainers, could you please join this
thread?

-
Denis