Hi Denis, Emmanouil

Thank you for your email. I think creating a separate integration project
in github and also proposing it as an apache incubator project will be a
good move. The other separate integration modules
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-36%3A+Modularization#IEP-36:Modularization-IndependentIntegrations
can
be moved to this new apache incubator project.

There are similar integration available for Flink and Spark in Apache Bahir
https://bahir.apache.org/

Do you think we should reach out to Apache Bahir community with a proposal
or we should plan to create a separate Apache Incubator project?

Regards,
Saikat