Wow, two opposite opinion about voting proccess in a drei minuten

I share the Dmitriy's thoughts about Apache Way and Denis and Nikolay, but
also support voting procedure if we will have more than 1 candidate.

Also will be a good point to find and share official or recommended rights
and area of responcibility for this position if it is described somewhere
in Apache

BUT, dont ask privately, ask here in this thread, dear proposed candidates,
could you write about your agreement or disagreement with you as a
candidate?

Dmitry answered above, lets wait others.