Hi Ivan, Igniters, imagine you need to scan all entities in the cluster.

Ideally, you don't want to de-serialize all of entries, so you can use
withKeepBinary(). e.g. you need a couple of fields and get some cumulative
metric on this data. You can send compute to all cluster nodes and run
there SQL scan queries with local mode is on. In that manner you can
implement Map-Reduce.

It may be there is another way of doing that, so I encourage to share it. I
could update workshops/training I preparing in background.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov