1. I believe that Cluster operations for Thin Client protocol are already
in the works
by Alexandr Shapkin. Can't find the ticket though.
Alexandr, can you please confirm and attach the ticket number?

2. Proposed changes will work only for Java tasks that are already deployed
on server nodes.
This is mostly useless for other thin clients we have (Python, PHP, .NET,
C++).
We should think of a way to make this useful for all clients.
For example, we may allow sending tasks in some scripting language like
Javascript.
Thoughts?