Hello, Sergey!

>> 3. Ignite doesn't have roles/authorization functionality for now.

I can't agree with you.

We already have authorization functionality in Ignite and for a thin client
too [1].

But, compute support for a thin client requires some additional efforts to
get an appropriate SecurityContext on a remote node.

The list of tasks allowed for subjects, including thin clients, is the area
of responsibility of GridSecurityProcessor [2].

   1.

org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.security.client.ThinClientPermissionCheckTest
   2. org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.security.GridSecurityProcessor