Hi Denis,

I've reviewed the list of newbie tickets for .NET, added some more there.

Also I've updated the page a little bit:

- Changed the wording of the first paragraph: "you need to sign up" ->
"please sign up"
To be honest, the mood on this whole page feels a bit off to me.
I'm not a native speaker though, maybe we should ask for help here to make
the text more friendly.

- Fixed the JIRA links
Many of them pointed to a specific issue instead along with the search
results

Thanks,
Pavel