Hello Denis,

Thank you for publishing and modifying the Contributions page. Many time
folks have approached me over email, linkedin and offline about how they
can contribute to Apache projects and I share this link and about my
experience. I will continue to share this link going forward.

I am thinking if it will be ok to add link to the apache getting started
101 page https://community.apache.org/gettingStarted/101.html in the
Contributions page.

Regards,
Saikat