Alex.

OK, I may leverage your experience and create pure Java API.
Ticket [1] created.

But, personally, I don’t agree with you.
Ignite has dozens of the API that theoretically have a usage scenario, but in
real-world have 0 custom implementation and usages.
Moreover, many APIs that were created with the intentions you mentioned is
abandoned now and confuses users.

You can just see count of the tests we just mute on the TC.

Can you, please, take a look at the fix regarding puck API issue you mentioned
in your first letter [2], [3]

[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7269