Hi Ivan,

Actually I have engaged another developer to help bring TextQueries to
correctly working state.
For now we have solution that adds Ordering functionality to distributed
TextQueries .
This is developed and tested locally. I can share details here, then we can
discuss and decide whether to create a corresponding ticket.

The starting point is that by nature Lucene's documents are always ordered
by docScore:float;
So we created abstract class Ranked, implementing Comparable<Ranked> and
Serializable; and containing float rank value;

Each entity expected to be ordered on TextQuery merge should be
derived from this class.
All subsequent actions will be done under the hood automatically due
to new CacheQueryFutureRankedDecorator

that contain special BlockingIterator used for correct merge of distributed
Text queries with Ranked entities are automatically wrapped with this new
decorator.

This is a contour of solution. Please ask if any questions.
Or i can create ticket and link PR with already tested (yet locally)
solution to it for detailed review.

BR,
Yuriy

вт, 21 січ. 2020 о 07:29 Ivan Pavlukhin <vololo...@gmail.com> пише: