Hi, Igniters.

I propose to introduce separate configuration class for SQL configuration.
e.g. SqlInitailConfiguration.

Now we have several SQL parameters:
- sqlSchemas;
- defaultQueryTimeout;
- longQueryWarningTimeout;
- sqlQueryHistorySize;

are placed at the IgniteConfiguration.
I propose to deprecate the SQL properties in the IgniteConfiguration and redirect the calls to child configuration object of SqlInitailConfiguration.

We are going to add several additional parameters in the nearest future.
I guess separate configuration is better than many plain SQL parameters at the root IgniteConfiguration.

I insist on the configuration be called 'Initial' because many parameters may be changed in runtime (e.g. longQueryWarningTimeout by JMX, set of schemas by creating caches etc).

I've created PR [1] that contains proposal changes. The patch is not final clean.
I think PR may be useful to demonstrate the proposal.

Please let me know your opinion.

[1]. https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7559

--
Taras Ledkov