Hello Taras,

> My be add javadoc for each changed parameter instead of list?
Yep, this makes sense to me.

> But we cannot reference internal packages in public API.
Hmm, it is weird that out JMX beans reside are placed in internal packages.
Perhaps, it is just enough to mention that the property can be changed
through corresponding JMX bean and not provide ф link to the bean itself.
However, this approach is not user friendly, I think.

Thanks,
S.